Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stress but Happy

Come to kk here already have 1 month more..Thanks God for his lead.. =) Time at here reli not enuf for me to use..i need to try my best catch up the time..a lot of books like mountain are waiting for me to read them...besides,many courseworks...presentation...gymnastic practise...dance practise also fill in my daily schedule..everyday having class from morning until evening..after class then still got practises for gymnastic and chinese dance..arrgh..reli so tired n sometimes..im feeling STRESS~~Anyway,i have no choice..i must overcome it~~
However,i really want to thank my roomates for their accompany,encouragement, caring,loving and laughing in all de time..i do need them always by my side & 2gether overcome all de cicumstances..I LOVE THEM MUCHIIEE~~ FiFiane,Ka Yee,Eunice,Jun & Siow..
Wat is going in my mind that is im waiting for the days i go bck to sdk during holidays in sept..although just 2 weeks..but ijm very happy already..coz most of my friends in kl also will go bck..long time din got meet them le..seriously i miss them so much.. =( So,there will be a time for us to gather for have a drink and chit-chat.. I think sure we will have many things want to talk or share..this is girl's lifestyle,dont u think so?hehe..
OMG~~its 1.49am now..is the time for me going to play chess with grandpa Chou.. Hope tml will be a happy sunday for me..Have a nice day to myself.. :p

p/s: I miss U Dear~~

No comments:

Post a Comment