Monday, July 5, 2010

New Life

I came to kk here already have two weeks lo..start my new study life in IPG Gaya..a long term training for being a teacher in future..this course will take for 5 & half years..huh...many ppl also said: Wah~!!to be a teacher nid to study for 5 & half years that long time??Yup,5 & half years maybe reli is a long time and it will be such a difficult time for me to past through..Coz i reli used up kinda much of money and a lot of 'jing shen' on it...so,i'll try my best to keep on good work,never give up no matter have wat problems..

1st week go into IPG,that's orientation week actually..huh...im totally exhaust in that week...reli so tired for me plus not enough sleep...everyday need to wake up early & late sleep...However,its already past.. :) However,i can know many new friends who comes from different places..mostly of them are very friendly and so helpful especially my roomates..Love them muchiee.. :) But one problem is i gonna suffer for daily meals..haiz..every nite duno want to eat wat neh..cant cook in hostel also..
About wat im going to say about here is....Here got many STAIRS oh..everyday need to walk up and walk down the stairs..the stairs not short de eh...go to where also need to walk stairs..huh..but its good also although very tired..coz can burns calories... hehehehe...

New life,new environment,new friends...Hope that i can get used in this place asap.. Important is i can change all my bad attitude and lazy attitude...hehe..study at here reli cant be lazy anymore eh...W-I-N-N-I-E...Gambateh... :)

2 comments:

  1. lala....hehe....5 and a half year not so long la if for other course, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby....gud luck ya...^^god bless 0o...>.<

    ReplyDelete