Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Boring Night

Now is 10pm++ lor..actually time past quite fast.. :) But 2nite reli so boring ler.. the only thing that accompany me to past my nite that is my brother's laptop..just facebook in all de time.. plus,i got the time to create a blog nia.. :p i think here will be a nice place to drop down wat i wanna to say out..here is my freedom place~~ :)Btw,i'm keeping look on my phone..but..no any messages.. :( But i just try to let myself to get used to it..i wan myself get used to be a lonely girl without anyone's accompany..hmm..but just appreciate tat i still got a friend chat with me in fb.. :) Besides,thanks to my dear ka ka who she is the one teach me how to add friends in my blog..erm,im very miss all my friends here who r not around at sdk..waiting for the days they come back then v can go out to have a date for chating..:) Actually i kinda miss him too for now..but im not sure have he miss me too.. :p Anyway,the only thing i can do is to keep him my mind without can do anythings..
I will off to bed soon lo..tml morning still nid go to church & serve in Sunday School :) there is a good time to gather with my lovly God~~ Nitez~~

2 comments:

  1. My dear winnie... You will never be a lonely girl... You are just too friendly and nice that everyone likes you!! <3 Ya, remember to update your blog always, I will be your little fan!! hehe~ Enjoy your holiday, and we see tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot my dear Dip.E.. i also wish that i will never be alone..im reli glad to know u.. u too r a friendly and sweet girl for me :) Yup,see u on tomorrow ya.. =)

    ReplyDelete